🗒️ About this episode:
Today’s episode looks specifically at introductions and icebreakers at a legal networking event. It includes:
- How to introduce yourself.
- Tips on icebreaker topics.
- A fictional dialogue between native English speakers – a lawyer and a property developer at the Real Estate Law Conference.
- Explanations of key vocabulary and expressions.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is part of the Networking for Lawyers Course.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me